send / receive datas with Socket

Hi,

Someone could tell me how can i do to Send and receive datas with Sockets
please ?
I'an very happy i an example wille be given to me.
Thanks
--
Pierre HIRTH
DBA Oracle

Re:send / receive datas with Socket

pierre hirth wrote in message

<3ccbd593$0$20710$7a628...@news.club-internet.fr>...

>Hi,

>Someone could tell me how can i do to Send and receive datas with Sockets
>please ?
>I'an very happy i an example wille be given to me.

A demo of a simple (VERY simple) chat server and client
can be found at http://huizen.dds.nl/~mfw/chat.zip.
Text good enough for you to begin with?

(So did you read the help files?)

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink

pierre hirth <phi...@club-internet.fr> wrote in message

> Hi,

> Someone could tell me how can i do to Send and receive datas with Sockets
> please ?
> I'an very happy i an example wille be given to me.
> Thanks
> --
> Pierre HIRTH
> DBA Oracle
> {*word*2} Mont Carlo
> (00377) 92166238
> http://perso.club-internet.fr/phirth

Have you checked in the demos folder of your Delphi installation?

Dave

Re:send / receive datas with Socket

When i copile the program i see : [Fatal Error] USCS.pas(6): File not found:
'CTypes.dcu'
Someone could help me
Please

--
"Maarten Wiltink" <maar...@kittensandcats.net> a crit dans le message news:
aagsah$k2...@news1.xs4all.nl...

> pierre hirth wrote in message
> <3ccbd593$0$20710$7a628...@news.club-internet.fr>...

> >Hi,

> >Someone could tell me how can i do to Send and receive datas with Sockets
> >please ?
> >I'an very happy i an example wille be given to me.

> A demo of a simple (VERY simple) chat server and client
> can be found at http://huizen.dds.nl/~mfw/chat.zip.
> Text good enough for you to begin with?

> (So did you read the help files?)

> Groetjes,
> Maarten Wiltink

Re:send / receive datas with Socket

yes i didn't find anything example

--
"David Reeve" <drscienti...@powerup.com.au> a crit dans le message news:
aO_y8.4467$2l.360...@ozemail.com.au...

<3ccdb2d8$0$20689$7a628...@news.club-internet.fr>...

>When i copile the program i see : [Fatal Error] USCS.pas(6): File not
found:
>'CTypes.dcu'

This is a library unit that supplies the constant EndOfLine,
and the functions RightStr, IsIPAddress, and IsNumeric. As
you'd find out if you simply deleted the reference and tried
again.

None of these should be very challenging to duplicate, and last
time this question came up (ISTR it has) I probably argued that
it was the hurdle to separate the merely stuck programmers from
the basket cases, but anyway I've updated the file to include a
skeleton unit supplying only those things.

You _did_ press F1 & read help, right? Yes, there's help even on
error messages.

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink

Other Threads