Weird MDI behaviour

I have started a new MDI project where the following strange behaviour
is occuring:

1) MDI Window Menu doesn't show the Child List.

* I have the WindowMenu property of the MainForm set to the correct menu
item in the main form's main menu entitled "window".

2) MDIChild's form icon does not show until the form has been minimized
and maximized using a menu handler or double clicking on the child
form's titlebar.

These things did not happen using D3 in the same Windows NT environment.

Any suggestions?

Please send an email response as well if you know the answer.

Thanks

Rkr