ISAM or ODBC driver for Attaching Paradox 5 tables to MS Access 2.0

Can anyone help ?

I Urgently need a driver for MS Access 2 so that i can attach Paradox
5 tables. Do you know where i can get one, I have tried MS &
Borland's www pages using search, but no luck

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Rob_G_W...@msn.com

Re:ISAM or ODBC driver for Attaching Paradox 5 tables to MS Access 2.0

There is such a driver available in the DataDirect driver pack.  You can
download a free trial from their web site but it does cost for the tool.
I'm not sure how much it is these days for one driver --  I bought the
whole set.

--
Tom Cabanski
Common Sense Consulting

Robert Wood <Rob_G_W...@msn.com> wrote in article
<00009414+00008...@msn.com>...

> Can anyone help ?

> I Urgently need a driver for MS Access 2 so that i can attach Paradox
> 5 tables. Do you know where i can get one, I have tried MS &
> Borland's www pages using search, but no luck

> Thanks in advance,
> Rob

> Rob_G_W...@msn.com

Other Threads