wmf

Does anyone know of a way or a component that would convert a pdf file to a
wmf?

Or anything that converts a image to a wmf

Re:wmf

WMF files can have bitmaps embedded in them, so when you save a bitmap with
(eg) PaintShop Pro, that is what happens.

Adobe is your best bet with .pdf files.

What does the pdf contain? Is it bitmap, vector or text? Either way, if you
can get Adobe Acrobat (I don't mean the reader!) you could extract what you
want then convert it to WMF using Paintshop Pro or CorelDraw or whatever
image editor is suitable for the data. For a .wmf file to make sense, you
really have to use vector data, so I hope you can either save as wmf from
acrobat or export to coreldraw or something!

David

Other Threads