Sizing TActionToolbar to Width of Last Control?

Hi,

I have setup a TControlBar with some docked TActionToolbars.  The buttons in
the toolbar show icons at runtime but in design they are showing captions.
This may be because I set the icon in code as they are loaded from a file.

I wish to programmatically resize the width of the TActionToolbar to match:

ActionBar.Width:=ActionBar.Buttons(LastOne).Left+ActionBar.Buttons(LastOne).
Width.

This means I no longer have to resize through trial and error in the design
environment with the bar continually going to two rows and having to guess
the width due to the captions and not icons showing in design mode.

When I try ActionBar.Width:=Anything the size remains the same and for some
reason there does not appear to be any ActionBar.Buttons type facilities?

Any ideas?

TIA

Paul.