SQL ANSI 92

I need a query (crossword) group by reference (lines) and month (rows). Does
exist  an equivalent instruction for this sentence (with ACCESS)?

TRANSFORM REFERENCE,COUNT(LINES) SELECT REFERENCE
FROM SALES
GROUP BY REFERENCE
ORDER BY REFERENCE PIVOT DatePart('m',DATE)

Thank you.

Re:SQL ANSI 92

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:24:32 +0200, "Jess Cabrero" <BCDI...@jazzfree.com>
wrote:

>I need a query (crossword) group by reference (lines) and month (rows). Does
>exist  an equivalent instruction for this sentence (with ACCESS)?

I do not know if this is supported by any of the versions of MS-Access,
but if it is,  you will probably need to set the SQLQRYMODE to SERVER in
order to get it to work...
Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
--
http://www.teamb.com                                      JersW...@wwa.com
Please do *NOT* send private e-mail without prior permission (my anti-spam

Other Threads