Date Time Field, accessing Date xor Time only?

I have a Datetime field, (Access has only Date Time field and not one or
the other),  I need to modify and view dates xor time only.
So simply put.

I have 2 Dbedit or any controls that you might think is better for this
job,
In Dbedit1 I want to only be able to view or modify the Date prat of the
filed
In Dbedit2 I wanr to only be able to view or modify the time part of the
field.

The Display format of the field doesnt work, onSetText and on GetText
dont seem to help either.

Do I really have to have to 2 different fileds to do this, which seems
not right as it is only the representaion of the field according to the
display control that I am after.

Thank you in advance

Re:Date Time Field, accessing Date xor Time only?

Hi

 The Adrock suite (www.adrock.com)  has a component that will let you have
two views of the same database field. One for date and one for time.

Arjang wrote:
> I have a Datetime field, (Access has only Date Time field and not one or
> the other),  I need to modify and view dates xor time only.
> So simply put.

> I have 2 Dbedit or any controls that you might think is better for this
> job,
> In Dbedit1 I want to only be able to view or modify the Date prat of the
> filed
> In Dbedit2 I wanr to only be able to view or modify the time part of the
> field.

> The Display format of the field doesnt work, onSetText and on GetText
> dont seem to help either.

> Do I really have to have to 2 different fileds to do this, which seems
> not right as it is only the representaion of the field according to the
> display control that I am after.

> Thank you in advance

Other Threads