Delphi2 - TRadioGroup and IntialValue for Reportsmith Variables

I am trying to take use a TRadioGroup component with and Select my radio
button and then depending on what I select fill in the
Report1.IntialValues for my report variable for ReportSmith.  I haven't
figured out the syntax I need to get this accomplished yet... Can you
help me....Send me some code...or examples

Thanks in advance..
Bill Mickey

Re:Delphi2 - TRadioGroup and IntialValue for Reportsmith Variables

Bill Mickey wrote:

  I am trying to take use a TRadioGroup component with and Select my
  radio
  button and then depending on what I select fill in the
  Report1.IntialValues for my report variable for ReportSmith.  I
  haven't
  figured out the syntax I need to get this accomplished yet... Can
  you
  help me....Send me some code...or examples

  Thanks in advance..
  Bill Mickey

Someone Please emaile me...and help out...
Does anyone know????

Bill Mickey (billm...@cannet.com) wrote:
: Bill Mickey wrote:

:
:   I am trying to take use a TRadioGroup component with and Select my
:   radio
:   button and then depending on what I select fill in the
:   Report1.IntialValues for my report variable for ReportSmith.  I
:   haven't
:   figured out the syntax I need to get this accomplished yet... Can
:   you
:   help me....Send me some code...or examples
:
:   Thanks in advance..
:   Bill Mickey
:
: Someone Please emaile me...and help out...
: Does anyone know????

What exactly are you having a problem with?

Are you not sure about how to use TReport.InitialValues or
how to get the values from the TRadioGroup component?

--
        loveseekstears
stoEhr  hopedeniesfate

Other Threads