Hiding an application

Hi all

I am familiar with hiding a delphi application from the taskbar and
from the application list, the problem I have is that I need to have
the delphi app run a DOS application as hidden. I have tried create
process with the SW_HIDE with no luck, I have had better luck with
"winexec" but it leaves a winoldap entry in the task list after the
DOS program has finished, I cannot seem to find a handle for winoldap
so I may close it.

I would be happy to have a console application run as hidden but I
cannot find a way to do this.

The main application runs from a Novell server, all it does is start a
scripting program (DOS based) which collects information about the PC
it is run on, I am trying to prevent the user from seeing a DOS box
(although minimized) flashing on the screen when that user logs into
the server.

Any help would be appreciated.

** This is for a strictly legit scripting system run on inhouse
servers. It is NOT in any way meant to be destructive, or a trojan,
virus or any other harmful software.