GDI and User resources

Help! I have been looking for many days in the manuals, internet, MSDN etc.
etc for getting access to the User and GDI resources.

Please can anyone help me providing the windows method/call to retrieve this
information under WIN32 (NT and '95).

I am using Delphi 3 Professional.

Best regards,

Rene

Re:GDI and User resources

>>Please can anyone help me providing the windows method/call to retrieve

this
information under WIN32 (NT and '95).<<

Your best bet is to pick up a component to do this for you. MS removed
the API calls to retrieve resource info from Win32. You've got to
"thunk" the info, and it's easier to just find a Delphi component that
can already do this. Just my 2 cents.

 - Dave
cyg...@mcs.com

Re:GDI and User resources

Thanks,

Do you have any suggestions about the component/providers?

Rene

David M. Fornalsky wrote in message <6j9khv$...@enews1.newsguy.com>...
>>>Please can anyone help me providing the windows method/call to retrieve
>this
>information under WIN32 (NT and '95).<<

>Your best bet is to pick up a component to do this for you. MS removed
>the API calls to retrieve resource info from Win32. You've got to
>"thunk" the info, and it's easier to just find a Delphi component that
>can already do this. Just my 2 cents.

> - Dave
>cyg...@mcs.com

Other Threads