Nervous cursor using BP7.0 with Windows95 ?

Running my BP7.0 IDE editor under Windows95, results in a rapid  (nervous?)
flashing cursor which seems to be the cursorstyle alos used in other
programs (MS-Word etc.), until I reboot or restart Windows95. if there is
any workaround to avoid this rapid flashing cursor in the BP7.0 Windows95
constellation,  please ping me ASAP.

TOP...@POST4.TELE.DK

Re:Nervous cursor using BP7.0 with Windows95 ?

In article <6alo50$kb...@news-inn.inet.tele.dk>,
   "Torben Pedersen" <TOP...@POST4.TELE.DK> wrote:

>Running my BP7.0 IDE editor under Windows95, results in a rapid  (nervous?)
>flashing cursor which seems to be the cursorstyle alos used in other
>programs (MS-Word etc.), until I reboot or restart Windows95. if there is
>any workaround to avoid this rapid flashing cursor in the BP7.0 Windows95
>constellation,  please ping me ASAP.

Simmer down with: ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/zoologie/programming/pascal/bpwcur.zip

Have fun!
- Ulli -

===
Ulli Conrad
ucon...@gmx.net
http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1
Public PGP-Key available, send a message with subject "Send PGP key"

Other Threads