How to adjust the color of the column and cell lines of DBGrid

Hi all,

  How can I adjust the color of the column and cell lines of DBGrid?

Robbert.

Re:How to adjust the color of the column and cell lines of DBGrid

In article <32087EA1.5...@pi.net>, brac...@pi.net says...

.>Hi all,
.>
.>  How can I adjust the color of the column and cell lines of DBGrid?
.>
.>Robbert.
You may find something in an article at

http://loki.borland.com/winbin/BDS.EXE?catalog+Delphi

Chris <csu...@acxiom.com>

Robbert Brackel wrote:

> Hi all,

>   How can I adjust the color of the column and cell lines of DBGrid?

> Robbert.Set the default drawing property to false, and provide a method for

OnDrawColumnCell (Delphi 2) or OnDrawDataCell (Delphi 1)

Other Threads