delphi database problem

hi there,
we have encountered the following very strange and very BAD problem

We have an app that uses the database (Paradox).
when we enter data into the database through our application, and then
exit our app, go to the database desktop, we are able to see the data
that we have just put in.
When we however, shut the PC down, and turn it on again. THE DATA IS
GONE.

This happens only on some pc's, not on other. Can someone please give me
a explanation for this

Thanks
Conrad Smith

Re:delphi database problem

You still have data cached that is not being written to the dataset.
Change your  Table's CachedUpdates property to FALSE.

Conrad Smith <sof...@icon.co.za> wrote in article
<3315388E.2...@icon.co.za>...

> We have an app that uses the database (Paradox).
> when we enter data into the database through our application, and then
> exit our app, go to the database desktop, we are able to see the data
> that we have just put in.
> When we however, shut the PC down, and turn it on again. THE DATA IS
> GONE.
> This happens only on some pc's, not on other. Can someone please give me
> a explanation for this

Other Threads