Jpeg error #67?

Can someone tell me what is error #67 and where can I find all the error
code are locate? I can not find error number 67 in help online.

Re:Jpeg error #67?

Reid Simonsen wrote in message <76g6io$...@forums.borland.com>...
>Can someone tell me what is error #67 and where can I find all the error
>code are locate? I can not find error number 67 in help online.

According to a recent Usenet post, error 67 is when the JPEG is "incomplete."

For additional info, including how to trap this error, look in the JPG/JPEG section of the Delphi Graphics File Formats &
Conversions page:
www.efg2.com/lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/FileFormatsAndConversion.htm

efg
_________________________________
efg's Computer Lab:       www.efg2.com/lab
Delphi Books:  www.efg2.com/lab/TechBooks/Delphi.htm

Overland Park, KS  USA

Re:Jpeg error #67?

Actually, this error occurs when the JPG decoder can't decode the file. Most
likely the JPG file really isn't a JPG file :)  If you have the PRO version
of Delphi, then you can see the source code for encoding & decoding!

Davie Lee Reed

On Fri, 01 Jan 1999 00:14:56 -0500, Davie Reed <da...@smatters.com>
wrote:

>Actually, this error occurs when the JPG decoder can't decode the file. Most
>likely the JPG file really isn't a JPG file :)  If you have the PRO version
>of Delphi, then you can see the source code for encoding & decoding!

Really?  I have D4 C/S and haven't been able to find the source to the
JPEG componet.  Where is it?

Re:Jpeg error #67?

I think it's kind of hidden away in a SAMPLES folder. There is another sample for
the FIF format. Look for a folder called FIF or JPEG and you should be on your
way :)

Davie

James Higgins wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Jan 1999 00:14:56 -0500, Davie Reed <da...@smatters.com>
> wrote:

> >Actually, this error occurs when the JPG decoder can't decode the file. Most
> >likely the JPG file really isn't a JPG file :)  If you have the PRO version
> >of Delphi, then you can see the source code for encoding & decoding!

> Really?  I have D4 C/S and haven't been able to find the source to the
> JPEG componet.  Where is it?

Re:Jpeg error #67?

James,

It's on the Delphi 4 CD, in the Extras folder (it's actually
C code).

HTH

Ken
--
Ken White
kwh...@westelcom.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

James Higgins wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Jan 1999 00:14:56 -0500, Davie Reed <da...@smatters.com>
> wrote:

> >Actually, this error occurs when the JPG decoder can't decode the file. Most
> >likely the JPG file really isn't a JPG file :)  If you have the PRO version
> >of Delphi, then you can see the source code for encoding & decoding!

> Really?  I have D4 C/S and haven't been able to find the source to the
> JPEG componet.  Where is it?

Re:Jpeg error #67?

I am sorry. I am using Delphi 3 not 4.

Reid

Ken White wrote in message <3694FEBE.9FDA2...@westelcom.com>...
>James,

>It's on the Delphi 4 CD, in the Extras folder (it's actually
>C code).

>HTH

>Ken
>--
>Ken White
>kwh...@westelcom.com

>Clipper Functions for Delphi
>http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

>James Higgins wrote:

>> On Fri, 01 Jan 1999 00:14:56 -0500, Davie Reed <da...@smatters.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Actually, this error occurs when the JPG decoder can't decode the file.
Most
>> >likely the JPG file really isn't a JPG file :)  If you have the PRO
version
>> >of Delphi, then you can see the source code for encoding & decoding!

>> Really?  I have D4 C/S and haven't been able to find the source to the
>> JPEG componet.  Where is it?

Re:Jpeg error #67?

Reid,

It's still in the same place on the D3 CD...

Ken
--

Reid Simonsen wrote:

> I am sorry. I am using Delphi 3 not 4.

> Reid

> Ken White wrote in message <3694FEBE.9FDA2...@westelcom.com>...
> >James,

> >It's on the Delphi 4 CD, in the Extras folder (it's actually
> >C code).

> >HTH

> >Ken
> >--
> >Ken White
> >kwh...@westelcom.com

> >Clipper Functions for Delphi
> >http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

> >James Higgins wrote:

> Most
> version

> >> Really?  I have D4 C/S and haven't been able to find the source to the
> >> JPEG componet.  Where is it?

Re:Jpeg error #67?

JPEG error #67 relates to an incomplete JPEG, ie when it has only been half
downloaded.  If you are displaying the JPEG progressively you may see some
of it load before it finally {*word*88}s, if you are loading a tjpegimage you
will only receive an error.  I am not seen any way to capture this error
wihtin your own code without altering the jpeg unit.

William

Reid Simonsen <r...@itsnet.com> wrote in article
<76g6io$...@forums.borland.com>...

> Can someone tell me what is error #67 and where can I find all the error
> code are locate? I can not find error number 67 in help online.

Re:Jpeg error #67?

It's either an incomplete jpg file or not a jpg file at all. Just because a
file ENDS in JPG doesn't MEAN it's a JPG file at all :)

Davie

Reid Simonsen wrote:
> I am sorry. I am using Delphi 3 not 4.

> Reid

> Ken White wrote in message <3694FEBE.9FDA2...@westelcom.com>...
> >James,

> >It's on the Delphi 4 CD, in the Extras folder (it's actually
> >C code).

> >HTH

> >Ken
> >--
> >Ken White
> >kwh...@westelcom.com

> >Clipper Functions for Delphi
> >http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

> >James Higgins wrote:

> Most
> version

> >> Really?  I have D4 C/S and haven't been able to find the source to the
> >> JPEG componet.  Where is it?

Other Threads