Maximum of connections to Interbase 6.1

Hi
Excuse my english

what is the maximum of connection I can do to Interbase 6.1 ??

I use the same user to all connections!

The error unable to complete network request to host
192.168.0.1:c:\dados\teste.gdb

I believe that this error is because the problem in network, because I don't
have this erro every, only sometimes in a week

thanks
Adriano.rodenbu...@publimanager.com

Re:Maximum of connections to Interbase 6.1

There is no InterBase 6.1 so I am not sure which version you are using. The
maximum number of connections for 6.0.1.6 and higher is 1024.

--
Bill

Re:Maximum of connections to Interbase 6.1

Excuse-me my interbase is 6.0, the maximum number of connections for 6.0 is
1024????
The below erros can be because number of connections????

The error unable to complete network request to host
192.168.0.1:c:\dados\teste.gdb

Thanks
Adriano

"Bill Todd (TeamB)" <bill_nos...@dbginc.com> escreveu na mensagem

> There is no InterBase 6.1 so I am not sure which version you are using.
The
> maximum number of connections for 6.0.1.6 and higher is 1024.

> --
> Bill
> (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)

Re:Maximum of connections to Interbase 6.1

Not necesary. v6.0 has a limit of 255, I think. Do you reach that number ?

--
Sergio Samayoa
Lgica Software

Re:Maximum of connections to Interbase 6.1

IIRC the limit for 6.0 was 255. Do you have that many connections? Have you
tried the tests described in the connection troubleshooting section of the
Operations Guide?

--
Bill

Re:Maximum of connections to Interbase 6.1

I have approach 100 connections more the Internet Connections.
All connections is doing with the same user.

Not, I don't do tests described in the connection troubleshooting section, I
will do.

"Sergio Samayoa" <serg...@terra.com.gt> escreveu na mensagem

> Not necesary. v6.0 has a limit of 255, I think. Do you reach that number ?

> --
> Sergio Samayoa
> Lgica Software
> http://www.geocities.com/logicasw/