TPageControl : multiple tab with only one tabsheet?

I would like to know if it's possible to have a TPageControl with tabs that
have the same tabsheet (page).  I can't use TTabControl because I need at
least 2 different tabsheet for the 10+ tabs.

Mario

Re:TPageControl : multiple tab with only one tabsheet?

> I would like to know if it's possible to have a TPageControl with tabs that
> have the same tabsheet (page).  I can't use TTabControl because I need at
> least 2 different tabsheet for the 10+ tabs.

Mario,

i don't follow you here, sorry. Have you noticed the Multiline property
TPageControl and TTabControl inherit from TCustomTabControl? Set it to true
and you get several lines of tabs if there are more than can fit on a single
line.