Shum ibx help file mistake eye thinks

Hot From the Interbase express help file (TIBBlobStream.Create)
.. I cant get it to compile...maybe U can ?

The following example copies the data in the Notes field of IBTable1 to the
Remarks field of IBTable2.

var
  Stream1, Stream2 : TIBBlobStream;
begin
  Stream1 := TIBBlobStream.Create(IBTable1Notes);
  try
    Stream1.Mode = bmRead;
    IBTable2.Edit;
    { here's a different way to create a blob stream }
    Stream2 := IBTable2.CreateBlobStream(IBTable2.FieldByName('Remarks'),
bmReadWrite);
    try
      Stream2.CopyFrom(Stream1, Stream1.Size);
      IBTable2.Post;
    finally
      Stream2.Free;
    end;
  finally

    Stream1.Free;

I want to do something like this, when I can get this invalid blob ID to
disappear, I have tried to make a small app to produce to error but it will
not fail. So I copied the WORKING test forms under the main project form and
then it breaks it. it's driving me nuts !!!. It posts the blobs fine but
always gives us this invalid blob id error. also the after post error is not
being fired. it seems to fail in the ibx components somewhere.