BDE 5.01 with MS SQL 7.0

How can I connect to a MS SQL 7.0 database server wthi BDE 5.01 or some
other BDE version?
It is a incompatibility of database fields.
I guess that it works with MS SQL 6.5, but I have to work with SQL 7.0.

Please help me, or I'm in trouble!

Radu

Re:BDE 5.01 with MS SQL 7.0

Try the Inprise web site. I think they have an SQL 7 addin for the BDE
avaiable

Mike Best
--
Mike Best Programming
Brisbane

Radu <rp...@yahoo.com> wrote in article <7arcer$37...@main.roknet.ro>...

> How can I connect to a MS SQL 7.0 database server wthi BDE 5.01 or some
> other BDE version?
> It is a incompatibility of database fields.
> I guess that it works with MS SQL 6.5, but I have to work with SQL 7.0.

> Please help me, or I'm in trouble!

> Radu

Re:BDE 5.01 with MS SQL 7.0

I already downloaded that addin but it doesn't work properly. Seems that the
data type are not compatible. If you get a news about this thing please send
me a mail on Yahoo or send me a message on ICQ (#21588935).

thanks in advance
Radu

Mike Best wrote in message <01be5e4a$de868020$7ca7868b@miks>...
>Try the Inprise web site. I think they have an SQL 7 addin for the BDE
>avaiable

>Mike Best
>--
>Mike Best Programming
>Brisbane
>Australia

>Radu <rp...@yahoo.com> wrote in article <7arcer$37...@main.roknet.ro>...
>> How can I connect to a MS SQL 7.0 database server wthi BDE 5.01 or some
>> other BDE version?
>> It is a incompatibility of database fields.
>> I guess that it works with MS SQL 6.5, but I have to work with SQL 7.0.

>> Please help me, or I'm in trouble!

>> Radu

Other Threads