Refresh problem in cached updateable query

Hello,

I use Delphi 3.0 Client/Server and Oracle 7.3.3.0

In my application I have a query over 3 tables. This gives a read only
result. I can modify these tables by setting the property cached updates to
TRUE. With a UpdateQuery component I can handle the update.

In a DBGrid I show the result of the query and I use a DBNavigator to '
walk' through the records. When I press the Refresh button of the
DBNavigator, I receive the following error message:

" Table does not support this operation, because it is not uniquely indexed
"

Even if I have nothing changed!

As far as I know I cannot place an index on a query and in the past I never
had to do so.

Is this a bug or am I forgetting something?

Eric Baardman