winsock or tcp/ip

First of all I'd like to say thanks to all who helped me to find the best
win32 compiler for me.

Next, I have another question - is there any way to use Windows 95/NT
tcp/ip stack? Maybe using winsock.dll but I have no idea how to call
its procedures/functions.

Re:winsock or tcp/ip

dom...@iname.com wrote:

> Next, I have another question - is there any way to use Windows 95/NT
> tcp/ip stack? Maybe using winsock.dll but I have no idea how to call
> its procedures/functions.

Using wsock32.dll is the way to go. I can get you the API if you want.
What sort of pascal compiler are you using. Although you can program raw
API stuff, there are a lot of encapsulating libraries that will do a bit
of the work for you. Some do very nice OO encapsulations.

MH.

Other Threads