Manipulating the registry

        OK.  I am using Delphi 2.0 and know of the TRegistry class, so, no
problem there.  But, when I tried to look it up in help I got something
brilliant like "TRegistry allows you to manipulate the registry."  No methods,
properties, or anything listed!! ARGG!!  So, can anyone give me a brief
explanation of how this class works, or point me to a tutorial or maybe even a
version of the help file with some actual information in it?  Thanx in advance!

                                -Gabe

Re:Manipulating the registry

On Tue, 11 Jun 1996 00:04:08 GMT, magic...@luminet.net (Magician X)
wrote:

>    OK.  I am using Delphi 2.0 and know of the TRegistry class, so, no
>problem there.  But, when I tried to look it up in help I got something
>brilliant like "TRegistry allows you to manipulate the registry."  No methods,
>properties, or anything listed!! ARGG!!  So, can anyone give me a brief
>explanation of how this class works, or point me to a tutorial or maybe even a
>version of the help file with some actual information in it?  Thanx in advance!

The new help files contain more information about TRegistry and
TRegIniFile. Download the new files from http://www.borland.com
--
Ray Lischner                              li...@tempest-sw.com
Tempest Software, Corvallis, Oregon, USA  http://www.tempest-sw.com