Client/Server compatibility issues NT-Win9x

Hi!

I've made a client/server application using the Delphi 5 TClientSocket en
TServerSocket components.
When I use the TserverSocket on a NT4 system and the client (with
TclientSocket)  is a Win9x system everything works fine.

However when I try to use a NT4 system as a client it doesn't work. To be
specific, when the ServerSocket sends a message to the client it doesn't
trigger an OnReadEvent on the client's ClientSocket. The frustrating things
is that it does on a Win9x system.

Are there any known compatibility issues using the client server components
or are there other issues concerning the different OS'es  that I'm not
adressing?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jacob