Big Big problem!

Is it possible to start an application
 that runs in a mdichild window in my program?

Re:Big Big problem!

In article <dfaq3.102$s5.21...@dummy.bahnhof.se>,
  "Da Facka" <oskarlidh...@forpresident.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to start an application
>  that runs in a mdichild window in my program?

From what I remember, you can have a single-document child app as a
child in an MDI window, but you can not have an MDI Application run as
a child of an MDI Window.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Pat

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Re:Big Big problem!

No.

Da Facka <oskarlidh...@forpresident.com> wrote in message

> Is it possible to start an application
>  that runs in a mdichild window in my program?

Re:Big Big problem!

What sort of window do you want to put in your mdi window ?

--
| Pascal GANAYE   | p.gan...@bigfoot.com Icq # 11 71 71 56 |