The response in the log is:
Sent: list<EOL>
Recv: 125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting<EOL>
Recv: 226 Transfer complete.<EOL>

The same happens when connecting to my (remote) Internet-web-server with
correct username/password. With CuteFTP there are no problems.

Where do I mistake.

yf

Anton Santa

Re:Indy FTP - no files list

Have you tryed with both passive and "active" connections?

If you haven't please post the whole log from the client.

Doychin
doic...@5group.com

"Anton Santa" <sa...@sabesoft.it> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I'm trying the Indy FTP client demo on my local PC (W2K with local IIS
> running), but when connecting no files are listet. The connection seems
ok.
> The response in the log is:
> Sent: list<EOL>
> Recv: 125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting<EOL>
> Recv: 226 Transfer complete.<EOL>

> The same happens when connecting to my (remote) Internet-web-server with
> correct username/password. With CuteFTP there are no problems.

> Where do I mistake.

> yf

> Anton Santa

Other Threads