Use registerActions

Where to use registeractions to register my own action ? What's  the meaning
of the argument of the 'resource' ?

Re:Use registerActions

In article <86g9rc$m...@bornews.borland.com>, Sxy wrote:
> Where to use registeractions to register my own action ? What's  the meaning
> of the argument of the 'resource' ?

I have answered your question in public.delphi.ide following your other
message.

Please do not post to multiple sections or post twice without giving us time
to answer.

I have purposely not restricted this reply to a single group to ensure that
everybody sees that the question has already been answered and to restrict
further messages to that single thread.

 Mike Orriss (TeamB)
 (No e-mail replies, please, unless explicitly requested!)

Other Threads