DBCHart component

Can someone please help me, I need the DBChart component but it isn't in my
Data controls componentslist, this is probably because I have the standard
suite, and not the client/server suite.
Can someone send me the necessary files, or tell me where to find it.
I'm using Delphi3.0

Please reply to:
ph...@bart.nl

thanks in advance

Re:DBCHart component

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998 20:53:46 +0200, "Piet Heijs" <ph...@bart.nl> wrote:
>Can someone please help me, I need the DBChart component but it isn't in my
>Data controls componentslist, this is probably because I have the standard
>suite, and not the client/server suite.
>Can someone send me the necessary files, or tell me where to find it.
>I'm using Delphi3.0

Delphi is commercial software, not FreeWare. For someone to send you the
files would be software piracy (illegal in most countries) and in violation
of their license agreement. Generally, if one wants a feature only offered
in a more advanced edition of a software package, one must resort to buying
the software.

You may be in luck, though. There are a number of third-party charting and
graphics components for use in Delphi. One place to start looking for them
would be the Delphi Super Page. However, it is unlikely you will find any
or many for free. You will more than likely need to pay at least a little
for the components.

Steve Koterski                      "The knowledge of the world is only to
Technical Publications              be acquired in the world, and not in a
INPRISE Corporation                 closet."
http://www.inprise.com/delphi          -- Earl of Chesterfield (1694-1773)

Other Threads