Simple Access example

I am new to working on databases with Delphi and would like to find a simple
example of how to integrate Access.  Mostly I need to update an Access
database in response to a url received by a CGI executable.  All the
database examples I see in D5 deal with other databases.  Thanks in advance.

--
Tony Veeneman
ad...@internetmath.net

Re:Simple Access example

>I am new to working on databases with Delphi and would like to find a simple
>example of how to integrate Access.  Mostly I need to update an Access
>database in response to a url received by a CGI executable.  All the
>database examples I see in D5 deal with other databases

If you have the enterprise version of Delphi or have purchased AdoExpress there
are some demos under Demos/ADO directory.  With Delphi 5 your best choice for
accessing Access databases is ADO.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com