Residual files *.db;*.mb

I'm using Paradox through TQuery in D4 and on an app of mine, I get a lot
*.db and *.mb files names _123.db or something like that. Seems like it's
temp files, but where do they come from? All TQuery's created through code
are closed when finished. I thought that TQuerys dropped on form in design
time will auto-free.
Any advice on where I can look for problem?

Re:Residual files *.db;*.mb

If the app terminates normally the BDE should delete its temporary files. I
assume these files are in the private directory.

--
Bill

Other Threads