BDE 5.1 Deployment

Hi,

I'm having trouble deploying BDE 5.1 using InstallShield version 2.01.
I've already checked out the Borland and Installshield sites, but
without success.

When I install to a clean version of Windows 95 and then run BDE
Administrator I get the following error message;

"System configuration file not found. System defaults are in use"

It would appear that BDE Administrator can't find a valid
configuration file (idapi32.cfg).

I've already added bantam.dll and the *.btl files to the installation,
and have also replaced the Installshield version of the idapi32.cnf
file with a version saved from the BDE 5.1 installed on my machine.

Anyone got any other ideas?

Thanks,
Alex