Errors with DAO 3.51 and Delphi3

I use Access Databases and since I've made the update to DAO 3.51, I get
several Runtime Errors. The DAO 3.5 works without any problems? Any clues?
The bad part is, that I don't need the new DAO, but maybe some other
developers will install it and then my programm can go into the trash can...

Re:Errors with DAO 3.51 and Delphi3

Well, it seems that there is a real bug in the DAO 3.51 Core Setup, which
Microsoft delivers with Visual Studio 6. I have written severel programs,
just with a Database.Execute('Delete * From..') and after installing DAO
3.51 all programms got Runtime errors. I used Delphi 3 and Visual C++ 5 to
proove this.
I've searched the whole Internet for a solution, but obviously there isn't
any. Well, it really seems that nobody else has trouble with this???
If I am right the installation of the new DAO 3.51 destroys all Programms
which connect to the DAO and are written in C++4,5 and VB 4,5 and
Delphi2,3,4.
If someone has heard about this, please refer to this message or write an
email to orthm...@bonn-online.de

Dirk Orthmann schrieb in Nachricht <7cbttk$lk...@black.news.nacamar.net>...

>I use Access Databases and since I've made the update to DAO 3.51, I get
>several Runtime Errors. The DAO 3.5 works without any problems? Any clues?
>The bad part is, that I don't need the new DAO, but maybe some other
>developers will install it and then my programm can go into the trash
can...

Other Threads