Copy binary file to printer?

Help?

What is the easiest way to get binary files (*.plt) to plot on a
plotter.  If I copy them to a captured printer port (copy /b file.plt
LPT4) they will plot.  I'm currently using ExecuteFile with a batch
file, but I know there has to be an easier way.

I'm using a listbox to store the names of the plot files.  (The full
path is included with each file name.)  Below is a sample:

procedure TMainForm.SendClick(Sender: TObject);
var
  I: Integer;
begin
  with FileBox do
  for I := Items.count - 1 downto 0 do
  if ExecuteFile('c:\spfiles\plot.bat', FileBox.Items[I],
    DirDlgForm.DirectoryListBox.Directory,SW_SHOW) <= 32 then
   MessageDlg('Unable to open file or program',
    mtError, [mbOk], 0);
 end;

This gets the job done, but it opens a sloppy DOS window and doesn't
seem very efficient.

Rich Keitz
Network Administrator
AES Consulting Engineers