Launching Application Via Keys...

I have written a little Delphi 4 app for blind users which provides some
simple functions that otherwise might be very tedious for them to struggle
around with a screen reader to interpret. It is all working very nicely but
I have a simple, stupid, so so annoying problem in that I cannot figure out
how to start the program using the keyboard.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this. I am
hoping to demo this to my friend's mother (who is blind) shortly and would
like to make it as ready as possible.

Many thanks

Richard

Re:Launching Application Via Keys...

This is realy a windows question :-)

Create a shortcut to your program, open the properties window of the
shortcut (first page)

Set the shortcut key.

That's it.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Ivar Snaaijer
_______________________________
Iris Huisstijlautomatisering BV
P.O.Box 355
2950AJ  Alblasserdam
The Netherlands

Tel: +31 78 699 29 00
Fax: +31 78 699 09 81
http://www.iris-hsa.nl
mailto:I.Snaai...@iris-hsa.nl
"Richard Fairbairn" <rfairba...@btinternet.com> schreef in bericht

> I have written a little Delphi 4 app for blind users which provides some
> simple functions that otherwise might be very tedious for them to struggle
> around with a screen reader to interpret. It is all working very nicely
but
> I have a simple, stupid, so so annoying problem in that I cannot figure
out
> how to start the program using the keyboard.

> I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this. I am
> hoping to demo this to my friend's mother (who is blind) shortly and would
> like to make it as ready as possible.

> Many thanks

> Richard

Other Threads