Recommendation OLE DB provider for Interbase/Firebird

I work on Delphi projects exe/ internet dlls for clients using Interbase /
Firebird & MS SQL server. I would like to standardize on my connections
mechanisms. Whilst replacing the BDE , I have been trying IBO, IBX, DBX.

I can find 3 OLE DB providers for IB/Firebird  SIBprovidor (Brazil) ,
IBprovidor (Russia), Zstylegroup (Russia). Does anyone have experience or
recommendations, I would like to standarize on ADO as my db connection
methodology.

Dennis Cons

Re:Recommendation OLE DB provider for Interbase/Firebird

I use IBProvider

--

Mike Collier
www.adoanywhere.com

"Dennis Cons" <justden...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> I work on Delphi projects exe/ internet dlls for clients using Interbase /
> Firebird & MS SQL server. I would like to standardize on my connections
> mechanisms. Whilst replacing the BDE , I have been trying IBO, IBX, DBX.

> I can find 3 OLE DB providers for IB/Firebird  SIBprovidor (Brazil) ,
> IBprovidor (Russia), Zstylegroup (Russia). Does anyone have experience or
> recommendations, I would like to standarize on ADO as my db connection
> methodology.

> Dennis Cons

Other Threads