Query with right join

Here is a query that works very well in my MsSQL7 Query analyzer and not
through an ADO's query:

Select * from Name N right join Club C on N.id_nom=C.id_club  where
C.Member='o'

Heeeeeeeeelp..... thanks
--
Regards
JP

Re:Query with right join

Jean-Pierre Lamon wrote:

> Here is a query that works very well in my MsSQL7 Query analyzer and not
> through an ADO's query:

> Select * from Name N right join Club C on N.id_nom=C.id_club  where
> C.Member='o'

> Heeeeeeeeelp..... thanks
> --
> Regards
> JP

P.S. : The message: Incorrect syntax near =
--
Cordialement
JP

Re:Query with right join

Jean-Pierre Lamon wrote:

> Here is a query that works very well in my MsSQL7 Query analyzer and not
> through an ADO's query:

> Select * from Name N right join Club C on N.id_nom=C.id_club  where
> C.Member='o'

> Heeeeeeeeelp..... thanks
> --
> Regards
> JP

Problem resolved. With the last ADO patch.
Thank you very much, Mark :)

--
Regards
JP