Which one to choose

Hi all,

I am having a D5 client server application. Back end is MsSql. It is a
Banking solution, having around 325 tables and 125+ stored procedures. Now I
am planning to port this application to Linux. But I don't know which RDBMS
to choose. In my mind I am having DB2 and InterBase. Do you have any idea
about these RDBMS or any other under Linux. i.e easily portable from MsSql
with out much effort. All suggestions are appreciated.

Thanking you

Jimmy
Ji...@astro-vision.com

Re:Which one to choose

No matter what you choose, you will have a major effort on your hands
porting the stored procedures.

John Pierce

Other Threads