invalid request BLR at offset 405 context already in use (BLR error)

I get the next error when i try to execute a query for an fifth time ?

invalid request BLR at offset 405 context already in use (BLR error)

What does this mean?

regards,

--
Arno Brinkman
BISIT engineering b.v.

Re:invalid request BLR at offset 405 context already in use (BLR error)

"Arno Brinkman [BISIT]" <a...@bisit.nl> wrote in message

> I get the next error when i try to execute a query for an fifth time ?

> invalid request BLR at offset 405 context already in use (BLR error)

The engine is tired or bored of executing the same statement again and
again.
:-)

What kind of statetement do you have? Selecting from tables, views,
procedures, executing procedures, inserting, deleting, updating, etc? Is it
a monster statement?

C.
--
Claudio Valderrama C. - http://www.cvalde.com - http://www.firebirdSql.org