Quick report and access Exception EAccess Violation

I have an access database, and i want to make a simple report with quick
report, but i have the error Exception EAccess Violation .

Anybody can help me?

Re:Quick report and access Exception EAccess Violation

>Raul wrote:

>I have an access database, and i want to make a simple report with >quick report, but i have the error Exception EAccess Violation .
>Anybody can help me?

Not without more details. Most probably you try to access something
which has not yet been created or already freed.
________
Andreas
Delphi 5.01 Pro, NT4.0 Sp5
Direct replies mailto:p...@augsburg.netsurf.de

Re:Quick report and access Exception EAccess Violation

Thanks Andreas

Ok.
My sql sentence: 'select number,name,tel1 from candidat'
my query is open
I have in my quickreport 3 QRDBText in a Detail bandw, wich represents my
the fields of the query.
when i call Preview method, the error appear.

> Not without more details. Most probably you try to access something
> which has not yet been created or already freed.
> ________
> Andreas
> Delphi 5.01 Pro, NT4.0 Sp5
> Direct replies mailto:p...@augsburg.netsurf.de

Re:Quick report and access Exception EAccess Violation

>Raul wrote:

>My sql sentence: 'select number,name,tel1 from candidat'
>my query is open
>I have in my quickreport 3 QRDBText in a Detail bandw, wich represents >my the fields of the query.
>when i call Preview method, the error appear.

How is the form created that holds the QR?
________
Andreas
Delphi 5.01 Pro, NT4.0 Sp5
Direct replies mailto:p...@augsburg.netsurf.de