Paradox Tables in CD-ROM with multi-users

I had problems when I tried to access tables in CD-ROM in my network.
The application tried to create the files Paradox.LCK and Pdoxusrs.LCK
in de CD-ROM drive. How can I create this files in a different place?

Anybody???

Please email direct to [email protected]
Thanks in advance
PC

Re:Paradox Tables in CD-ROM with multi-users

PC wrote in message <[email protected]>...
>I had problems when I tried to access tables in CD-ROM in my network.
>The application tried to create the files Paradox.LCK and Pdoxusrs.LCK
>in de CD-ROM drive. How can I create this files in a different place?

There's a TI on running a database application from a read only
drive - www.inprise.com/delphi/ti/

HTH

--
Jeremy Collins