HELP Unvalid File name!!!

Hi NEED HELP!!
I hope someone can help me with the following problem:
Environment: 1 non dedicated server (peer to peer network),Win95A
 6 workstations Win95A, BDE 3.00
The problem: While starting the application from one Workstation the
 following message accures: Unvalid file name!!.
 This happends only from this workstation. There
 are no problems starting the application from the other
 workstation. I belive this has something to do with the
 Win95! Do anyone have any suggestions what I could try?
 I would appreciate any help!!
 Thanks very much in advance
Regards AB
My e-mail address: s...@tza.de
 or
 ssb.ber...@t-online.de

Re:HELP Unvalid File name!!!

This may be obvious, but have you checked to see that you have mapped the
same drive letter as the other workstation?  I.E. your 'M' drive points to
//server1/TheDriveLetter, (just like the other workstation)
Check it out.  Your app should not have a drive letter hard-coded.

David

 I belive this has something to do with the

>  Win95! Do anyone have any suggestions what I could try?

Re:HELP Unvalid File name!!!

Check that one workstation and make sure it does not have win95b and FAT32.
If it does you probably need to update the BDE to at least 3.51f.  M$ changed
an api call with FAT32 that made some programs break when trying to locate
files in paths that used long filenames.

Jeff Overcash

In article <3576404F....@tza.de>, "SSB GmbH/Top Clear Intl." <s...@tza.de>
wrote:

>Hi NEED HELP!!
>I hope someone can help me with the following problem:
>Environment: 1 non dedicated server (peer to peer network),Win95A
> 6 workstations Win95A, BDE 3.00
>The problem: While starting the application from one Workstation the
> following message accures: Unvalid file name!!.
> This happends only from this workstation. There
> are no problems starting the application from the other
> workstation. I belive this has something to do with the
> Win95! Do anyone have any suggestions what I could try?
> I would appreciate any help!!
> Thanks very much in advance
>Regards AB
>My e-mail address: s...@tza.de