TTable.Refresh doesn't

Has anyone else had a problem with TTable.Refresh *not* refreshing the
dataset?

I have two forms, one has a TTable connected to a DBGrid which is
read-only, and the other form is a dialog which is used to create new
records in the same table as on the first form, but using 2 separate
TTable components to do so.  (Whew)

When I add a record using the dialog, the grid on the first form is
not updated.  I have tried using TTable.Refresh, TDBGrid.Refresh &
Update, etc. etc. etc..

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
degreeAbsolute
deg...@gti.net

Re:TTable.Refresh doesn't

>I have two forms, one has a TTable connected to a DBGrid which is
>read-only, and the other form is a dialog which is used to create new
>records in the same table as on the first form, but using 2 separate
>Table components to do so.  (Whew)
>When I add a record using the dialog, the grid on the first form is
>not updated.  I have tried using TTable.Refresh, TDBGrid.Refresh &
>update, etc. etc. etc..

I had the same problem...until I realized that I failed to 'post'
after append.

begin
table1.append ;
if formedit.showmodal = mrOK then