QuickReport printing problem (only page 1 is printed)

Got the latest 3.04, still experience lots of problem.

One of which is very much frustrating:
After preview, click on Print button will only print the first page.
Click on PrintSEtup, select Page 2 to last page, click print again,
the progress bar shows the progress, 2 out of 3 sometimes it went
fine, the other time prints nothing.

D4P with HP690C latest driver.

Re:QuickReport printing problem (only page 1 is printed)

(1) Turn off your HTML posting, there are more than 50% people can't
read.
(2) I don't actually intend to click PrintSetup.  I just click print
and only 1 page is printed.  So to save the earth, I have to click
PrintSetup, select start page =2, click print, hopefull to get the
rest, but nothing is printed.    It happens 3 out of 4 times.
Have to close the whole thing and start over.

On Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:32:36 +0100, Rudy Versele

<rudy.vers...@pandora.be> wrote:
><HTML>
>Hi,

><P>I've got also many problems with QuickReport. There are many bugs in
>it.
><BR>Try never to use the PrintSetup (or the PrintSetupbutton in runtime),
>and most of your problems are solved.

><P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
>from another QuickReport-victim, Rudy
><BR>================================================
><BR>Anders Lee schreef:
><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Got the latest 3.04, still experience lots of problem.

><P>One of which is very much frustrating:
><BR>After preview, click on Print button will only print the first page.
><BR>Click on PrintSEtup, select Page 2 to last page, click print again,
><BR>the progress bar shows the progress, 2 out of 3 sometimes it went
><BR>fine, the other time prints nothing.

><P>D4P with HP690C latest driver.</BLOCKQUOTE>
>&nbsp;</HTML>

Other Threads