How to display local file in the Net Manage HTML component

How do I display a local file in the Net Manage HTML component included with
Delphi 3 and 4?
I have no problem getting web pages to display but cannot get a local htm
file to load for vewing.
What am I doing wrong?

TIA,
Terry Gardner
twgar...@telcontrol.com

Re:How to display local file in the Net Manage HTML component

 html1.requestdoc('file://g/homepage/index.htm');

Terry W. Gardner schrieb in Nachricht ...

>How do I display a local file in the Net Manage HTML component included
with
>Delphi 3 and 4?
>I have no problem getting web pages to display but cannot get a local htm
>file to load for vewing.
>What am I doing wrong?

>TIA,
>Terry Gardner