Working with Palette in Delphi

Hi !
I'm new at Delphi and I've found a real problem on working with images.
I have created a bitmap on a grey scale so that I've got a TImage to
show my
bitmap. Now I want to know how to get to the palette in use so that I
can
modify colors in my Image.
Maybe I need to use lower language than Delphi, if it is so please send
me some
help. I've got my work completely stopped because of this, I've been
looking for
information about it in magazines and in Delphi Help but I couldn't find
a word.
I've found information about palettes in MS-DOS but I don't know if it's
the same.
I know maybe this is a problem on Windows and not on Delphi...but I
would thank
any help.
THANKSSSSSSSSSS.

Please send your answers to patri...@uvigo.es if you please, I would
thank it.
Hope to know from you.

Re:Working with Palette in Delphi

Patricia Conde wrote in message <353B32C5.FE546...@uvigo.es>...
>I'm new at Delphi and I've found a real problem on working with images.
>I have created a bitmap on a grey scale so that I've got a TImage to
>show my
>bitmap. Now I want to know how to get to the palette in use so that I
>can
>modify colors in my Image.
>Maybe I need to use lower language than Delphi, if it is so please send
>me some
>help.

Patricia:

I have several sample Dephi 3 programs on the Palettes and Colors page
of my Computer Lab.  Perhaps these can get you started.

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Other Threads