Quick Report Groupings for Federal Tax Form??

I'm trying to output a report to a Federal tax form (1099).

I have the correct data in wwQuery1.

Question #1:
I'm having problems putting the detail band together so that I get three
(and only three) grouping per page and that the next page will start in
exactly the same spot. The closest I've got is by putting the dataset info
in one detail band and using a blank detail band to adjust the width
between groupings. But this doesn't give perfect results.

Question #2:
If I get the first three to fall on the form in the right space on page
one AND Restart Data is True, will that make all the others fall into
line?

Jeff