Wanted: Delphi 1.0 "How-To" books

I'm learning Borland Delphi using 1.0 on Windows 3.1 (Most of the
machines I am writing for use this OS).

Does anyone have some really lucid books which take you step-by-step
through all the features of Delphi 1.0? Bookstores are full of
Delphi 3 and 4, but I do not have Windows 95.

Suggestions or actual books you are willing to sell welcome!

Thanks,
Phil D'agostino
ph...@mum.edu

Re:Wanted: Delphi 1.0 "How-To" books

ph...@mum.edu wrote:

: I'm learning Borland Delphi using 1.0 on Windows 3.1 (Most of the
: machines I am writing for use this OS).

: Does anyone have some really lucid books which take you step-by-step
: through all the features of Delphi 1.0? Bookstores are full of
: Delphi 3 and 4, but I do not have Windows 95.

If the area where you live has used bookstores or a computer
superstore with a discounted books bin, you may find some
Delphi 1 books there, and probably without paying very much.
You could also check the online bookstores on the net.

And make full use of the resources that came with Delphi 1.
If you did a full install, you'll have dozens of sample apps,
and a number of electronic manuals in Adobe Acrobat format.
Rick Carter   carte...@email.uc.edu   rcar...@tso.cin.ix.net