TextOut moves polygon line within TGraphicControl Canvas

My problem is I created an new object based off of TGraphicControl. I use this object to draw shapes(such as polygons, polylines, rects., etc..). Drawing the shape works fine, however I am trying to give the ability to the user to display text on that same graphic.
The textout display the text and the shape, but I have notice that my shape has moved from it's original points. Specifically lines for polygons appear to move.
How can I tell you ask?
I put to seperate polygon shapes next to each. One side of one I match up with one side of the other. When I add the text the lines no longer match up.

Re:TextOut moves polygon line within TGraphicControl Canvas

look at :
http://www.codeidea.com

There is a TCAD 2002 component.

"TJ" <kt...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3c5823eb$1_1@dnews...

> My problem is I created an new object based off of TGraphicControl. I use

this object to draw shapes(such as polygons, polylines, rects., etc..).
Drawing the shape works fine, however I am trying to give the ability to the
user to display text on that same graphic.
> The textout display the text and the shape, but I have notice that my

shape has moved from it's original points. Specifically lines for polygons
appear to move.
> How can I tell you ask?
> I put to seperate polygon shapes next to each. One side of one I match up

with one side of the other. When I add the text the lines no longer match
up.

Other Threads