ADO With DB2

Hi There,
We have this application coded in VB5 with DB2 5.0 as backend. We
decided to convert the application to VB6 where we can use ADOs and
stored-procedures.
Now the problem I am facing is that when I include a decimal field in
the SQL and I try to retrieve data from DB2, it does not return any
record but if the same SQL is used in to retrieve records without the
decimal field included in it, it returns a record. I know it sounds
strange but this is what I am facing.
I have read some good cases here and was wondering if I could seek your
more experienced advise on this matter too.
If anyone can suggest me or has earlier encountered such problem and
what is the solution for that. Your suggestion will be highly
appreciated.
Rgds
Rakesh

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/