regsvr32 fails on Delphi Built Com Server on Windows 2000

Hello!

I have built an inproc COM Server in Delphi5.  I have it deployed on several
windows 2000 and NT machines.  It uses adodb and several standard vcl units.
On one particular Windows 2000 workstation, it refuses to register and
returns an error of 80004005.  Has anyone encountered this problem before?
I have searched the Internet for answers but have not yet found a solution.

The ADO Version on the machine is 2.6 now, but the problem was happening
yesterder with 2.5 SP1.

Thanks in Advance.

Victor Ambruso
vict...@guard.com

Re:regsvr32 fails on Delphi Built Com Server on Windows 2000

Please disregard.  It was a registry permissions issue.

Thanks.

"Victor Ambruso" <vict...@guard.com> wrote in message

> Hello!

> I have built an inproc COM Server in Delphi5.  I have it deployed on
several
> windows 2000 and NT machines.  It uses adodb and several standard vcl
units.
> On one particular Windows 2000 workstation, it refuses to register and
> returns an error of 80004005.  Has anyone encountered this problem before?
> I have searched the Internet for answers but have not yet found a
solution.

> The ADO Version on the machine is 2.6 now, but the problem was happening
> yesterder with 2.5 SP1.

> Thanks in Advance.

> Victor Ambruso
> vict...@guard.com