multiple selection in combobox

Dear all

I am developing a system that allows users to select from a list via a
combobox. This is fine for single selections but the users need to be
able to select more than one from the list.

I know I could do this very simply via dbgrid and so on, but is there
a way of doing same via combobox?

many thanks in advance

cheers

Robin

Re:multiple selection in combobox

> I am developing a system that allows users to select from a list via a
> combobox. This is fine for single selections but the users need to be
> able to select more than one from the list.

Look at the TListBox component. Similar to ComboBox, but allows MultipleSelect
and ExtendedSelect.

Other Threads