DBase en Keyviolation

An 'Easy' question maybe, but I cann't figure out what's the easiest way
to prevent redundancy in a DBase table. When using an index that is
unique and maintains the only result is that the redundant records
aren't shown. Should I check by searching the dbase before posting or is
there an easier way ?

Regards,

Jeroen

Re:DBase en Keyviolation

> An 'Easy' question maybe, but I cann't figure out what's the easiest way
> to prevent redundancy in a DBase table.

dBASE itself does not provide mechanisms for really preventing redundancy
you really have to search the Database yourself.

Wolfram

Other Threads